1. Make "Valentines Package" reservation at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead.
2. Arrange for you and your significant other to have the off work, Friday, Feb 15.
3. Arrange for you and your significant other to leave work on the Thurs. Feb 14 and have no other responsibilities until your return home, (the earliest being Friday, Feb 15).
4. Arrange to have flowers delivered to your significant other at work or home on 2/14.
5. Select a restaurant you will be having dinner at and make reservations.
6. Book and confirm a His and Hers Spa Treatment before your departure.
Arrive at the hotel after work and enjoy the vocalist, pianist and/or trio in the Lobby Lounge with your favorite libation and appetizer. Have a leisurely dinner at the Ritz-Carlton Cafe' or take a short walk to one of the surrounding restaurants where you have previously made a reservation.
The ambiance of the hotel continues; soft music follows you through the beautiful surroundings and furnishings as you head toward your room. As if Ritz-Carlton rooms aren't lavish and complete enough, the Valentines Package includes a bottle of Champaign, a Chocolate Amenity, and what really takes it over the edge; Rose Petal Turndown! Sweet dreams.
After sleeping-in, whether before or after breakfast head to the ninth floor where you will find your spa experience reaches a new level. Select a seasonal treatment to warm body and soul or select a service from the menu that's just right for you; or simply relax in the Spa Lounge before the reality of having to end this interlude and heading home.
Valentines Day just doesn't get any better than that. A unanimous decision, this will continue to be our Valentines choice every year!