There are several hotels and rental properties along the grand strand that are Pet-Friendly. Here are a few to get you started:
• Patricia Grand - 2710 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-8453
• Dayton House - 2400 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-2441
• Sea Mist Resort - 1200 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-1551
• Ocean Lakes Family Campground - 6001 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (800) 845-2229
• Barefoot Resort & Golf - 4980 Barefoot Resort Bridge Rd., North Myrtle Beach, SC29582 (866) 638-4818
• Dunes Realty Vacation Rentals - 128 Atlantic Avenue Garden City SC 888-889-0312
And you can find a bunch more through the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce website.
Yep, believe it or not, but your four-legged friends can join you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. During the season there may be some restrictions due to the crowds. Just call in advance.
In North Myrtle Beach:
• T-Bonz, 4732 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-7111
• Wild Wings 4706 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC (843) 361-9464
• Bully's Pub & Grill, 4868 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-4123
• Damon's Grill 801 Hwy 17 N, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-5107
• Dick's Last Resort 4700 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-7794
In Myrtle Beach:
• Breuster’s Ice Cream, 3784 Renee Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 (843) 236-4232
• Ocean Front Bar & Grill, 100 9th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-5142
• Patio Cafe & Bar, 1709 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-2028
• Toffino's Italian Bakery and Pizza, 550 Farrow Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 477-1598
In the Pawleys Island/Murrells Inlet area:
• Pawleys Island Tavern, 10635 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585 (843) 237-8465
• Salt Creek Cafe, 4660 U.S. 17, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 (843) 357-2433
• Any Sonic Drive In is pet friendly.
• Myrtle Beach State Park - Pets are not allowed on the beaches from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM (7 days a week) May 15th thru September 15th. Pets are allowed in most other outdoor areas year round, provided they are kept under physical restraint or on a leash not longer than six feet. Admission is $5.00 for adults.
• Barefoot Landing- Take Fido for a walk around this resort shopping center. Dogs on leash are allowed.
Dog Parks in Myrtle Beach
Here are 4 popular open leash dog parks along the Grand Strand.
• Barc Park near the YMCA at 62nd Avenue North and Rt. 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach
• Market Commons, Myrtle Beach
• Behind the Surfside Library, Surfside Beach
• McLean Park, North Myrtle Beach
Forgot something? Or running low on a few things? Or just want to do have some fun shopping? Don’t worry, there are plenty of outlets and national chains in the Myrtle Beach Area.
• Pet Smart is located outside the Coastal Mall, in Surfside and in North Myrtle Beach.
• There are 5 Walmarts and dozens of grocery stores and plenty of local stores to handle your needs.
• The Baker's Dog is a bakery in Barefoot Landing specializing in homemade natural treats, as well as toys for your pets!
Does your Pet need Pampering?
Schedule a pamper day for you and your four legged companion…you will need to drop them off on your way to your favorite spa. Sorry, at this writing there were no spas for both humans and pets. There are dozens of boarding and grooming pet locations. Search for one near your accommodations.
• Benji’s Bed and Breakfast is the only 5-star dog kennel located at 295 Tiller Drive, Pawleys Island, S.C. 29585, (843)-237-7117 in Pawleys Island, S.C. serving Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand with luxury dog boarding.
• K9 Cabana is a dog resort located at 3949 Dick Pond Rd. Myrtle Beach/Surfside (843) 748-0351. They also will taxi your pet.
• Happy Pets of Carolina located at 8500 Highway 544 Myrtle Beach, SC, US 29588
843-492-7438 has a cage-less facility and a 24 staff.
• Upscale Pet Grooming and Boarding located at 1614 Highway 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 843-272-4002 can serve all you pet grooming and boarding needs.