Home  |  Mobile  |  Apps  |  Social        

TripSmarter.Com
    beachnut is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member

1936 Key Lime Cottage

Hey everyone, hadn't been on in a while. The hubby and I haven't reserved any place at the beach yet for the end of August. Cannot really decide on a place. And ones we semi-reserved we changed our mind on. I'm doing a extensive search on VRBO and wonder if anyone is familiar with a rental called Key Lime Cottage. It appears to be almost to the corner of Front Beach Rd. and is a Laguna Beach rental, on the north side. I am going to post the link to the place here in hopes someone knows of this place and could possibly get a picture of the outside of the place for me and post it here, or tell me what side street it is on. It is I think near Thomas Donuts. Hope someone recognizes some of this. Thanks so much.

http://www.vrbo.com/48791

Ridge is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    Hey Beachnut! Glad you guys are still around. Not at all familiar with the cottage but let us know how it goes if you stay there. We missed last year because my wife was VERY pregnant but we booked a stay at Gulf Crest again yesterday so we are looking forward to an early October ride down to PCB. Gotta start training the newest member of the family what it's all about on the Emerald Coast. Good luck and have fun!

I was bored so I looked it up for ya. Should be able to see it in street view :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=103+El...LVLj1ILq-7QPDA

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
    Hey Beachnut! Glad you guys are still around. Not at all familiar with the cottage but let us know how it goes if you stay there. We missed last year because my wife was VERY pregnant but we booked a stay at Gulf Crest again yesterday so we are looking forward to an early October ride down to PCB. Gotta start training the newest member of the family what it's all about on the Emerald Coast. Good luck and have fun!
    Hey Ridge, did you all have a boy or girl? And congratulations. The Key Lime Cottage is nice inside and they are pet friendly, just couldn't understand why they wouldn't post a picture of the outside. Yep, start them out young. I have a grandson who will be a year old May 3rd and a granddaughter due the end of May. Will be only a year apart. Anyway, we haven't decided on a place yet, checking lots of places. I really would like to check on the cottages beach front as I know some are vacation rentals but I don't know where to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBeachy View Post
    I was bored so I looked it up for ya. Should be able to see it in street view :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=103+El...LVLj1ILq-7QPDA
    Thanks JustBeachy, this is just what I wanted to see. I emailed the owner asking the address and they never replied back to that. Appreciate it.

You're welcome. Glad I could help!

Hey Beachnut. Sorry I'm a little slow these days. We had another little girl while big sister just turned seven so we have a wonderful little helper, except during diaper time. Congratulations on the grandchildren. Hope all goes well in May.
    Good luck on the cottage hunt. We've never tried a cottage but it sounds interesting. Years ago we stayed at the Summit and since then we've been staying at Gulf Crest so we don't have a lot of experience when it comes to places to stay. We'll be watching to see how your search goes. Hope you get to bring the young ones with you soon.

Hey Ridge, we actually found a beachfront townhouse in the Seagull Villas on Front Beach Rd., it's West of what we call the Gold Mine, that being the Sandpiper Beacon. There are 10 townhouses in the Villas, the building is gray and is next door to Splash Condominiums. Cannot wait. Got what I call a good price also. And thanks for the well wishes as to my second grandchild, a little girl. Cannot wait until she is here.

Hope the townhouse works well for you. We'll check it out when we hit town. We're always open to other places to stay even though we've been pleased with the Gulf Crest. Have fun!

Y'all have fun beachnut!

Thanks. Sure hope to. Looking forward to it.

Thread Information