Home  |  Mobile  |  Apps  |  Social        

TripSmarter.Com

Thread: La Crema!

La Crema!

My new favorite place to eat along 30A is La Crema in Rosemary Beach! Tappas and chocolate, inspired by a trip to Spain! What could be better?! What adds to the most excellent dining and drink options is the location in Rosemary. Go when the weather is great and enjoy dining at their sidewalk tables. It's feels like Spain! The whole community has a very European vibe to it. Even if you don't plan lunch or dinner, stop in for a snack during shopping and enjoy small plate dining and delicious CHOCOLATE!!!!

True Spanish-inspired

The couple who opened this did so after falling in love with Spain and the cuisine (and chocolate!) They really did the research on ingredients, recipes, the whole feel of a true Spanish restaurant. And the wine is GREAT here! Hand yourself over to the wine list and ask for advice, because you can really find new kinds of wine you'll never see anywhere else. I "discovered" Botani, a light white muscadet that is amazing with food. This is a gem, and the fact that it's in charming Rosemary Beach is just an added bonus. Wish I could get there more often!

bob_stl is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    I saw this on Margit's Top 5. It looks great, as does George's at Alys Beach. My wife, stepdaughter and stepson-in-law, granddaughter and myself are going to be staying in Seagrove Beach this May. Can't wait. We're used to staying in PCB and don't really know the restaurants and activities along 30A yet, let alone which ones are very much worth visiting. I might want to try RedBar too if the music's not too loud during lunch and dinner hours.

30A Dining

Hello there! You are so fortunate to be heading to this wonderful area! You have some great starts on where to go. Red Bar is absolutely worth visiting. There's really nowhere like it. Right now I can't rave enough about Edward's in Rosemary Beach. http://edwards30a.com. I could eat there every day (between meals at La Crema, of course). It's just amazing. Bud & Alley's in Seaside is a terrific place for Happy Hour, and the food trucks there in the Seaside square are also fun and have delicious food. The other place I would recommend is Stinky's Fish Camp. It's a bit of a distance from the center of 30A (Seaside), but so fun and fresh and the food is great. It's very casual and has great live music. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    I saw this on Margit's Top 5. It looks great, as does George's at Alys Beach. My wife, stepdaughter and stepson-in-law, granddaughter and myself are going to be staying in Seagrove Beach this May. Can't wait. We're used to staying in PCB and don't really know the restaurants and activities along 30A yet, let alone which ones are very much worth visiting. I might want to try RedBar too if the music's not too loud during lunch and dinner hours.

bob_stl is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    Thanks Margit! Yes, we drove down 30A (a couple of times) last year while staying in PCB and made it a point to stay there this spring. We did remember the food trucks. In fact, I was just using Google street view to check out that area and saw Bud and Alley's across the street from the food trucks. I'll definitely be adding B and A's to the list. Edward's looks real nice, as well. I'll keep Stinky's in mind as I'm sure we'll be doing a lot of venturing end to end of the Beaches of South Walton checking everything out. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information