Home  |  Mobile  |  Apps  |  Social        

TripSmarter.Com

Mr. B's ALWAYS pleased.

Due to steamy conditions we paid a cabby $10 to take us two blocks to Mr. B's for early dinner. NOW I am in MY element. Nice glass of Chard, bread in abag and fresh butter, the service, the food. I got the free form crab ravioli and it did not disappoint again this trip. Park got the filet mignon and was also transported straight to culinary heaven. Our app was a triangle of goat cheese in phyllo with a nice sauce and applewood bacon. Not much there but tasty. We did save room for dessert this trip and PArk got the housemade profiteroles filled with ice cream and doused with a chocolate sauce, while I opted for the Honeybee with meringue outside in a hive shape and housemade ice cream inside. A sort of mini baked Alaska. Had a nice cappuccino to finish the meal. Park proclaimed this a worthy stop on our trip.

I give it a 9.75 out of 10 this trip in with points off for lackuster sides and the smallish app.

KeithGoesCoastal

And the B's will BE back.

That's a fact Jack. Hang in there Brennan's and we will see you for dinner before you know it.

C'mon over here and I will make you some of my grandma's gumbo recipe from Ocean Springs Miss.

Speaking of Ocean Springs...go by there soon as you can and stop by the Tato Nut shop to say hi to my cousin David and his wfe Theresa. Grab a persian and a cup of joe too!

We love y'all!

Thread Information