Home  |  Mobile  |  Apps  |  Social        

TripSmarter.Com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gomer_3333 View Post
    Arguing over the Internet is like the Special Olympics, there are no winners. Both points have been made, could we please move on.

I agree. I never came here to argue. You're exactly right. Its a no win situation, that, I never want to "win" only inform. I did that and it's over.

BTW, marthamay do you live in Washington DC?

spread the love!!!!!!!!

joni's beach rental supports pediphiles

Joni's Beach Rentals moved a convicted child preditor next door to my family. He was two days out of prison and they claim they had no idea? All they have to say about it is "he has a right to live where he wants to and we cant descriminate against him". Yet they admit they would not like this guy living next door to their children! We live in a triplex and he is in one of the apartment right next door. So if you own property on PCB you might not want them putting these types of people in your house. If you are planning to visit the beach you might want to consider supporting a firm that does not support a child molesters right to live right next door to a child.
    thanks

Kentuckboy is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    It sounds like MarthaMay might be Joni herself. She sure is getting offended by what is going on with this whole situation...lol.

beachnut is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by total fury View Post
    Joni's Beach Rentals moved a convicted child preditor next door to my family. He was two days out of prison and they claim they had no idea? All they have to say about it is "he has a right to live where he wants to and we cant descriminate against him". Yet they admit they would not like this guy living next door to their children! We live in a triplex and he is in one of the apartment right next door. So if you own property on PCB you might not want them putting these types of people in your house. If you are planning to visit the beach you might want to consider supporting a firm that does not support a child molesters right to live right next door to a child.
    thanks
    There is a law here stating that convicted child preditors cannot live within so many feet of a school and that a sign must be posted here in their yard of where they live. Is there a sign posted where this guy lives?

BUYER BEWARE: Joni's Beach Rental

My husband and I used Joni's to book a 2 night stay in Panama City. The condo had a fabulous layout and awesome location. The view was truly stunning! BUT...Joni's was an absolute nightmare to work with! I will NEVER, EVER book one of the properties they manage again. The TV and blinds were broken, but that was the least of our concerns. When my husband and I pulled our bed back at night, there way a large bodily fluid stain with visible residue on the sheets. It was disgusting and obvious that the sheets had never been cleaned from the last guest. We called Joni and I admit that it was a little late at night (10:15-ish). We were hoping that there were a second set of clean sheets in the condo, but to our surprise, Joni informed us that she had way too many properties to know anything about an individual property. She told us that she was sure that we were wrong and we should just sleep on the soiled sheets. Then, she told us to drive to the grocery store and buy detergent and wash the sheets ourselves. Joni never apologized for the unsanitary conditions and insisted that we were crazy. I realized it was late and never expected someone to come out that night, but I did expect a little common courtesy. I was scared to even mention that the TV was broken and when I did, she told me to look at it myself because if they had to send a maintenance person out, that she would charge the owners $50. She basically hung up on me so my husband and I searched for additional sheets. Luckily, we found another pair in a drawer and put them on the bed. Again, to our horror, there were more stains. This time it was many small blood stains. This was the most unsanitary conditions I've ever had to deal with. BUYER BEWARE!

Ridge is offline Senior TripSmarter.Com Member
    The next time I decide to whine about my accommodations I think I'll just read the previous post and count my blessings! Sorry it sucked so much danne31723 but karma usually comes back to bite buttheads like Joni's group of goobers.

Thanks Ridge

Thanks Ridge. You're right!

After Joni was so rude to us on the phone, we decided that she might try something unscrupulous (as she seems to be known for) so we decided to take pictures of everything. Taking pictures of bodily fluid stains/residue and blood stains was certainly not what I had in mind for my vacation, but we felt we had to do it to protect ourselves. And let me just say that you know the sheets with the bodily fluid stain and visible residue must have been really bad when we preferred to sleep on the blood stained sheets! We reported them to the BBB, but I'll probably have better luck hoping that karma gets Joni's!

I would say post the pics, but then again...YUCK!

nwflman is offline New TripSmarter.Com Member

Idea Positive Experiences

It's disheartening to hear about the bad experiences in this thread.
    I have been looking at other local companies and have narrowed it down to a few. What is everyone's top recommendations?
    Has anyone ever booked with blueswell.com?

Hey nwflman. I've not done any business with blueswell but if you do please let us know about your experience. I usually check out vrbo and that has worked well. Also after a while you build a relationship with good owners and that can be priceless when planning your visit. Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information