Home  |  Mobile  |  Apps  |  Social        

TripSmarter.Com

Thread: Ritz Carlton

New Orleans, Key West & PC Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

Ritz Carlton

I guess New Orleans needs more world class hotels than your average city... the guests are suffering from the various pains of too much food, too much liquor, too much fun... Maybe that is why they have so many awesome hotels (Windsor Court, New Orleans was rated number one hotel in America for 5 years!)... anyway, if you're planning to go to New Orleans to overindulge, check out the Ritz Carlton. THIS is a SPECTACULAR hotel in a truly historic building... and the best thing about it - the SPA!

Four handed massage... warm stone massage... salt scrub downs... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Ritz Carlton

Yes, I'm replying to a post from 2002.

Hi Toni, and anyone else that has current information! What I want to know is after so many years, Katrina, and all the changes, rebuilding, how does the RC rate now? My friends and I are going to Voodoofest on October, and want to stay at a hotel with a great spa. Current information would be very helpful, thanks!

New Orleans, Key West & PC Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

Rc In No

The Ritz is back in all it's glory! It's really fabulous and the spa is more beautiful than ever. Voodoo Fest is going to be enormous, and the whole Fall is filled with great conventions and special events, so New Orleans will be bustling!

I have a video clip from our Local News story that shows the new interior... I'll see if Steve can give us a link to it...? Steve???? Can you, huh?

New Orleans is doin' just fine!

Sorry for the dealy on this, but here's the Ritz video:

Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans

Enjoy!

Thread Information